Radon Diva, a radon testing company, services Cincinnati as well as Southwestern Ohio and Northern Kentucky.
Radon gas is a silent killer, responsible for 21,000 deaths caused by lung cancer each year. Every home, old and new, has some level of radon. The recommended action set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is 4.0 pCi/L and above. The EPA has found nearly 1 out of 15 homes in the United States to have radon levels above this action level.
Is your home in this number? Radon testing is the only way to confirm that your home is not subject to dangerous radon levels.
Why use the Radon Diva? Our knowledgeable and professional team cares about your family’s health, and we value your time. Because of this, we offer:
- Fast, hassle free scheduling
- Flexible radon testing times with evening and weekend drop-off and pick-ups available.
Radon Diva’s credentials:
- Each team member is nationally certified by the National Environmental Health Association.
- Each team member is licensed by the State of Ohio.
- Each team member follows the protocols outlined in the Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan approved by Ohio’s Department of Health.
- Radon Diva uses continuous radon monitors which are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). These radon monitors track real-time variations of radon gas concentrations by measuring once per hour during the testing period.
Contact the Radon Diva today by calling (513) 443-4820!