Here at Radon Diva, we hate to hear this. Simply stated, no. Radon is not a hoax. It is very real. And we aren’t the only ones who think so.
Several health organizations have taken a stand on radon and advocated for radon testing in homes, as well as schools and commercial buildings. These organizations include:
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Ohio Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- United States Surgeon General
- World Health Organization
- American Lung Association
- Cancer Survivors Against Radon
- National Center for Healthy Housing
- National Environmental Health Association
- National Radon Safety Board
- American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists
Radon testing is the only way to confirm your home is not subject to dangerous radon levels.
DON’T WAIT! Contact Radon Diva today to schedule your low cost, convenient test. It’s important.